Call to learn more about our special promotion: First year membership free for families who have a child who enters our religious school in kindergarten or first grade!
Shaarei Tikvah is a warm, haymish community where every member of your family can feel connected. We welcome Jews from all backgrounds, ages and levels of observance, including those with non-Jewish partners. You’ll find
- Weekly Shabbat evening and morning services followed by a delicious Kiddush lunch.
- Weekday minyanim (Sept-July) on Mondays and Thursdays at 7am; Sundays at 9am.
- High Holiday services with open seating in our sanctuary. Concurrent pre-school, grade school and teen programs.
- Wide range of adult education, social action, cultural, and social activities, including summer bbq, Scotch in the Sukkah, Vodka and Latkes, annual concert, Purim spiel, cooking days for local soup kitchen and more.
Especially for families with children:
- A dynamic, creative religious school where your child will receive individual attention.
- Monthly Family Shabbat services led by our Rabbi, Cantor and religious school leadership
- Junior congregation on most weeks
- Pre-school programs
- Youth Group for teens and grade-school children
- Special family programs on Chanukah, Purim and other holidays.
For membership information, please call 914-472-2013 or email email@example.com. Visitors welcome for the High Holidays, with the cost of tickets applied to membership for those who join. So come and check us out.
When you are ready to join, you may download a Shaarei Tikvah Membership Application
Please note that no one will be turned away for inability to pay full membership dues.